INVESTIGO are currently looking for a driven, ambitious and experienced Consultant to join our high performing Finance and Accounting team. The team are responsible for working with a range of blue-chip clients, helping them identify and engage senior finance professionals.
This is a 360⁰ role focused on generating new business placing finance and accounting professionals to the telecomms or consumer products market, as well as working with a number of well-established clients.
We are looking for someone who has worked extensively in the telecomms or consumer goods market, or alternatively someone with significant experience with recruitment for financial roles.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Consultant with 2+ years' experience and a successful track record in a 360⁰ environment; either in the telecomms or consumer markets or alternatively placing finance professionals.
- Expereince hiring qualified or part qualifed and permanent or temporary finance professionals.
- Business Development 'Hunter' mentality with high energy and drive
- Personality focused approach with an ability to engage and be friendly
- Commercial awareness and appreciation of relationship building
At Investigo, we believe that we can a make a difference for the benefit of our candidates, our clients and our people. We work in the ultimate recruitment business where the right people in the right seats, doing the right things make all the difference. In an industry which often talks about USP's, the only USP we point to is our people. Their knowledge, expertise and passion help to distinguish our recruitment business from our competitors. What we do isn't unique so, the way in which we do it has to stand out from the crowd.
Since our inception in 2003, our year-on-year growth has been built not only on our desire to work with new clients but also on the pride and fulfilment of working with our existing clients. Relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Candidates of today become clients of tomorrow and vice versa! This belief in the importance of relationships has helped us grow to a turnover of £125M with a very high proportion of repeat business.
Today we have 220 Consultants operating across five offices - London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, St Albans and New York. Each of our Consultants is a domain expert in their specialist field enabling them to advise and deliver the right recruitment solution in the search for talent.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent network of clients and candidates
- Focussed, professional and non KPI-driven environment
- Very competitive and transparent commission plan
- Structured and visible career opportunities
- Industry leading training and personal development
- An excellent benefits package