INVESTIGO are currently looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and experienced Associate Director to join our high performing Finance & Accounting team. The team are responsible for working with a range of established blue-chip clients across Europe, assisting them identify and engage senior finance professionals.
This is a hands-on managerial role overseeing a team focused on change management, with a longer-term goal of growing the teams and their market focus.
In addition to managing the team, you will also work in a 360⁰ capacity, generating new business for newly identified and well-established clients within the sector.
We are looking for someone with a track record of driving team productivity and an in-depth understanding of finance and accounting. You will be motivated by building relationships with existing and prospective clients to become a sought-after and trusted provider of high calibre talent.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Associate Director/Manager with 7+ years' experience and a successful track record as a top biller in a 360⁰ environment
- Experience managing recruitment consultants at all levels
- A track record of team productivity
- Preferably a specialist in interim roles
- Preferably a specialist in change management roles
At INVESTIGO, we believe that we can a make a difference for the benefit of our candidates, our clients and our people. We work in the ultimate recruitment business where the right people in the right seats, doing the right things make all the difference. In an industry which often talks about USP's, the only USP we point to is our people. Their knowledge, expertise and passion help to distinguish our recruitment business from our competitors. What we do isn't unique so, the way in which we do it has to stand out from the crowd.
Since our inception in 2003, our year-on-year growth has been built not only on our desire to work with new clients but also on the pride and fulfilment of working with our existing clients.
Relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Candidates of today become clients of tomorrow and vice versa! This belief in the importance of relationships has helped us grow to a turnover of £125M with a very high proportion of repeat business.
Today we have 220 Consultants operating across five offices - London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, St Albans and New York. Each of our Consultants is a domain expert in their specialist field enabling them to advise and deliver the right recruitment solution in the search for talent.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent network of clients and candidates
- Focussed, professional and non KPI-driven environment
- Very competitive and transparent commission plan
- Structured and visible career opportunities
- Industry leading training and personal development
- An excellent benefits package