INVESTIGO are currently looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and experienced Associate Director to join our high performing Consultancy team. The Consultancy team are responsible for working with a range of blue-chip business consultancy firms across Europe, assisting them identify and engage senior Consulting professionals to work within their Corporate Strategy, Operational, Digital and Technology consultancy practices.
This is a hands-on managerial role initially overseeing a team of 6 across the Operational, Digital and Technology Consultancy teams with a longer-term goal of growing the teams and their market focus.
In addition to managing the team, you will also work in a 360⁰ capacity, generating new business by providing Partner level hires for newly identified and well-established clients within the sector.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and an in-depth understanding of the commercial direction of their market. You will be motivated by building relationships with existing and prospective clients to become a sought-after and trusted provider of high calibre consulting talent.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Manager/Principal Consultant with 7+ years' experience and a successful track record as a top biller in a 360⁰ environment
- Experience managing recruitment consultants at all levels
- A real passion for sales and relationship building
- A willingness to learn, understand and develop a deep understanding of the consultancy sector
- Someone who is driven, committed and ambitious with an entrepreneurial attitude
At INVESTIGO, we believe that we can a make a difference for the benefit of our candidates, our clients and our people. We work in the ultimate recruitment business where the right people in the right seats, doing the right things make all the difference. In an industry which often talks about USP's, the only USP we point to is our people. Their knowledge, expertise and passion help to distinguish our recruitment business from our competitors. What we do isn't unique so, the way in which we do it has to stand out from the crowd.
Since our inception in 2003, our year-on-year growth has been built not only on our desire to work with new clients but also on the pride and fulfilment of working with our existing clients.
Relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Candidates of today become clients of tomorrow and vice versa! This belief in the importance of relationships has helped us grow to a turnover of £125M with a very high proportion of repeat business.
Today we have 220 Consultants operating across five offices - London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, St Albans and New York. Each of our Consultants is a domain expert in their specialist field enabling them to advise and deliver the right recruitment solution in the search for talent.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent network of clients and candidates
- Focused, professional and non KPI-driven environment
- Very competitive and transparent commission plan
- Structured and visible career opportunities
- Industry leading training and personal development
- An excellent benefits package